A platform you can build on
flowground is a cloud middleware for the automatic integration of applications and data from different sources. Connect cloud applications (SaaS) to each other and to existing on-premise or legacy IT systems in your company.
The project room
For your integration projects, you get access to an isolated project room in which you can connect applications to a flow and run them.
- Import connectors from private or public repositories (git)
- Fast import and export of modules, codes and snippets
- Central dashboard for statistics, logs and debugging
Connectors are the language of flowground: open frameworks that any software developer with knowledge of APIs can implement in a short time. Simply drag the required components into the project room from the Connector Catalog. If necessary, you can adapt them or create your own connectors and make them available on the platform.
- More than 1,000 Swagger-based open-source connectors with full support for the APIs of the connected software for your custom integration project
- Unmanaged third-party connectors: ready-to-use connectors developed and provided by the flowground community
- Dynamic Swagger connector: dynamic connection of software on the basis of OpenAPI/Swagger-based REST API descriptions
With the Flow Creator you can intuitively create, modify or combine integration flows with existing flows without in-depth programming knowledge. The connectors ensure smooth bidirectional data exchange between the connected applications. If you create workspaces in a project room, development teams can work independently on different flows – in logically separated, secure environments.
- Import flow templates from the flow catalog and reuse them directly with your own credentials
- Export created flows to the flow catalog for distribution to the project team or public as a flow template
- Create your own flows with the Flow Creator in the project room
- Adapt imported flow templates to create your own flow
Open up new sales opportunities with flowground – efficient, secure and replicable
Realise your integration projects more efficiently
Up to 80% time saving compared with conventional point-to-point projects: Meet the integration needs of your customers with less programming effort and shorter project runtimes.
Combine existing connectors to flows to build digitised processes for your customers.
Use existing data flows or adapt them individually to the needs of your customers.
Ensure secure data exchange
The flowground platform is developed and operated according to the high security standards of Deutsche Telekom.
The processing of integration flows and the data exchange between connected applications within the platform takes place in Telekom's secure data centres in Germany. This enables system integrators to ensure EU GDPR-compliant data exchange between their software solutions.
Unlock new sales opportunities
Enhance your software solution easily by connecting your applications to flowground via connectors and opening them for new customer groups.
Promote your services more broadly with standardized connectors that provide additional options of flow integrations for your application.
Benefit from the efficient connection of your solution to over 1,000 third-party applications through the flowground community.