WE CONNECT APPLICATIONS
Intended for SMEs: flowground offers you a cloud-based platform for the automated integration of applications and data from different sources – powerful and secure, yet open and vendor-neutral. Digitization. Simply. Make it happen.
Your toolkit for more efficient system integration.
Discover flowground from Telekom in the video.
Test the flowground project room now for free.
Digitization of business processes presents companies with ever greater challenges
The integration of data from innumerable sources into an increasingly heterogeneous application landscape is difficult and time-consuming to accomplish – especially for medium-sized companies. Existing integration solutions on the market are primarily focused on the US market and, in terms of the concrete requirements of small and medium-sized companies, usually too complex and inflexible.
Close your digital gap – efficient digitization of business processes
Smooth and secure integration of cloud services into existing infrastructure: Connect API-based cloud applications (SaaS) with each other or with existing on-premises/legacy IT systems to optimise business processes in your company. The flowground integration platform supports on-premise, single and multicloud solutions.
Reliable integration with ready-to-use connectors
Connectors use existing interfaces (APIs) to connect your applications to flowground. The platform gives you free access to quality-assured connectors for leading software solutions. You can connect these to integrated workflows in your own project rooms. Once created, workflows can be adapted, expanded and replicated at any time. And if you're missing a connector to a particular solution, just add it yourself.
Up to 5x faster integration
About 80% time saving* compared with a conventional point-to-point project. Your programming effort is reduced, while your project runtime is shortened.
* Source: benchmark analysis
Up to 10x more efficient
flowground offers you a scalable runtime environment to support several projects simultaneously. Once created, workflows can be adapted, extended and replicated at any time. And if you lack a connector to a specific solution, you can add it yourself.
Open and neutral
Benefit from the open source concept, an integration platform without vendor login and thereby take advantage of the global offering of SaaS solutions.
Security “Made in Germany”
Benefit from high security standards of Deutsche Telekom.
The platform is hosted in secure Telekom data centres in Germany in compliance with EU GDPR.
Secure your competitive advantage with the Integration Platform-as-a-Service from Deutsche Telekom:
Advantages for system integrators
- Implement your integration projects more efficiently with more than 1,000 ready-to-use connectors for standard applications – easy, fast and replicable.
- Ensure secure data exchange between your software solutions.
- Combine connectors to flows, use existing data flows or customise them individually.
- Integrate cloud services smoothly and securely with on-premise, single and multicloud solutions.
Benefits for software vendors & developers
- Enhance your software solution by connecting your applications to flowground via connectors, opening them up to new customer groups.
- Benefit from the efficient connection of your solution to more than 1,000 third-party applications via the flowground community.
- Unlock new sales opportunities: promote your services more widely by enabling use-cases for flow integrations of your solution via flowground.
Value creation in flow:
The flowground principle
flowground is an integration platform from the Telekom Cloud. It allows you to securely and efficiently integrate applications and data from various sources: on-premise applications as well as cloud software (SaaS).
With flowground, Deutsche Telekom offers a lean solution tailored to the needs of medium-sized companies – powerful and secure, yet open and neutral.
Ready-to-use API connectors are available on the flowground platform. These can be used to connect software applications in the project room to flows. All flows run on a secure, high-performance and scalable platform.
What is the project room?
flowground offers you an individual project room for your integration projects, with unlimited number of workspaces in which you can create and run integration flows.
- Connecting software solutions and making them available as complete flow
- Importing connectors from private or public repositories (git)
- Efficient collaboration in teams via project rooms and workspaces
What are connectors?
Connectors are the interface to software components. Developers can deploy ready-to-use connectors, build new connectors or extend existing ones.
- Connectors are software components developed with node.js or Java
- They trigger bidirectional API-based data exchange between the software applications that they connect
- flowground offers more than 1,000 connectors for leading business applications and services
What are flows?
In the Flow Creator you create integration flows: Connect data sources from several applications via connectors to "flows". This allows you to run business processes automatically.
- Connect two or more connectors individually
- Alternative: use existing flows
- Operate flows on a secure, high-performance and scalable platform
Three steps to your project room:
1. Check your inbox
flowground is provided via the TelekomCLOUD portal. As a new user you will receive an e-mail asking you to register on the TelekomCLOUD marketplace. Already registered users are directed straight to the dashboard in the portal (see step 3).
2. Register on the TelekomCLOUD portal
You will be redirected to the registration page on the TelekomCLOUD portal for the necessary account creation. Fill in the registration form to create and activate your account.
3. Select the Trial-Edition in the dashboard
After registration, the Trial-Edition will be provided to you via the TelekomCLOUD portal. You can find it in the dashboard under: My Cloud> My Products. There you can book your flowground project room in the Trial-Edition for free and use it immediately.
Are you interested in flowground?
Use your direct line to the flowground experts:
we are there for you personally – on the phone or with a live-demo at your site.
Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., troubleshoting around the clock